Have You Been Injured? Can’t work? Worried about your bills, your family, and your mounting medical bills?
Personal injury accident cases often involve the following types of injuries: motor vehicle accidents, slip and fall injuries, brain and head injuries, burns, chemical burns, fractures, breaks, dislocations, neck injuries, back injuries, shoulder injuries, knee injuries, nerve injuries, paralysis, paraplegia, quadriplegia, and spinal cord injuries.
The personal injury attorneys at Armstrong & Vaught, P.L.C. handle personal injury cases on a contingent fee basis, which means that if we do not succeed in recovering money damages we are not compensated for our efforts. We represent injured people throughout Tulsa, and the surrounding area in northeast Oklahoma, including cities such as Sapulpa, Sand Springs, Bartlesville, Muskogee, and Okmulgee.
We represent personal injury accident victims and their families in the following situations:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – accidents, car collisions, and auto crashes involving semi-trucks, motorcycles, SUV rollover accidents, drunk driving accidents, and alcohol-related crashes
- Premises Liability Claims – slip and fall injuries, third party liability, and other injuries
- Nursing Home Negligence & Abuse – bedsores, negligent treatment, dehydration, malnutrition, physical abuse, verbal abuse, medication errors
- Dangerous And Defective Products – design flaws and design defects, manufacturing flaws, inadequate instructions or warnings associated with household appliances and consumer products, airbags, seatbelts, and motor vehicles
- Workplace Accidents – falls from cranes, ladders and scaffolding, burns, chemical burns, toxic chemical exposure, defective machinery and tools, fires, and explosions
- Wrongful Death – recoverable damages include medical and funeral expenses, loss of the victim’s anticipated lifetime earnings, emotional distress, loss of companionship, and punitive damages
- Third-party negligence – claims involving the negligence, careless, and recklessness of employers, contractors, and third parties that caused or contributed to an accident
- Social Security Disability – claims and appeals involving social security disability, disability insurance benefits, disabled widow and widowers benefits, disabled adult child benefits, supplemental security income, SSI, SSD, SSDI, and ERISA.
Contact Us Today
Our experienced personal injury attorneys in Tulsa, OK, understand that this can be a very difficult time for you and your loved ones. Let us help. We offer a free consultation and evaluation of your claim. We take all cases on a contingency fee — in the rare event we do not obtain compensation through settlement or trial, you would pay no attorneys fees (only minimal court costs). Call us at (918) 582-2500 or toll free at (800) 722-8880 or Contact us here on through site.